Friday 14 February 2014

DHC : Deep Cleansing Oil, CoQ10 Lotion & Q10 Moisturising Cream


DHC's Deep Cleansing Oil, which I've wanted to try for a while now is "on sale" for £18.00 (saving you £3.50) There are a few other discounted products on DHC's website, including the CoQ10 Lotion (reduced from £29.50 to £22.00) and Q10 Cream (reduced from £39.00 to 29.00) which look good for dry skin. I didn't really need to, but I've bought the lotion and moisturiser too ... because my toner is half-empty and ... Who am I kidding. I don't need excuses for my obsession!

If you spend over £50, you'll receive £10 off your order and new customers get a 10% discount ^-^
The sale ends on the 28th February, so hurry!
*          *          *          *          *
Update: check out my review of the cleansing oil here

No comments:

Post a Comment