Friday 10 January 2014

Sale Favourites


Just one of the many deals to be found at this time of the year: a Pink Clarisonic Plus - reduced from £284.00 to £142.00 at Space.NK







Ole Henriksen Blackcurrant Complexion Oil - £23 reduced from £46 at Harvey Nichols (in store). Great for dry skin!









For the best bargains, head to Harrods. The OB x Shu Uemura and Lancome x Alber Ebaz collections were hugely discounted, so now's the time to get them if you missed out. Theres also make-up palettes, brushes, value sets, giant sized cleansers and toners, false eyelashes ... Just be prepared to brave the chaos! I picked up:
Set of two Lancome Hypnose Mascaras - £16
Guerlain by Emilio Pucci Terra Azzurra Bronzer & Blush - £25, reduced from £50
Guerlain Terra Ora Sculpting Powder - £22.50, reduced from £45. You can also get this at John Lewis thanks to their price match ;)
Guerlain Gloss d'Enfer in "Madame Flirte" - £11, reduced from £22

I absolutely LOVE Guerlain, and I was so happy to find all these gems on sale! Seriously it could have started raining Haribos and I still don't think I'd have been as excited.

I plan on writing reviews of these products soon - y'know, about a hundred years after everyone else - which might be doubly irrelevant because they're mainly discontinued or limited edition.
...
But hey at least I'm letting you know that you can get them before they're completely gone! You can still get them online on sites like feelunique.com :3

If you have a penchant for limited edition and discontinued stuff, check out TK Maxx. I hope I'm not the last person on this earth to discover that they sell cosmetics. I saw a Korres mascara for something like £5, also OPI nail varnishes, Clarins face powders, Rimmel lipsticks - the stock is so random but it's worth a look. You can pick up huge bottles of Argan oil cheaply - if I was more trusting of unheard-of brands I would so buy it.

Celine

p.s.: In an effort to keep this here blogge relevant to the year 2014, swatches of a few lipsticks from MAC's new Huggable Collection are coming soon. Gotta love the limited editions.

No comments:

Post a Comment